Accepting New Patients
Doctors Larsen, Paulick, and Stroze are all accepting new patients at this time. Each physician has their own specialty and expertise of patient problems that they treat. A referral is not required to make an appointment, unless specified by your insurance plan. If you have any questions at all, please contact us and we’ll be more than happy to help you out!
Preparing For Your Appointment
- Make a list of your questions and concerns. That way, you won’t forget to mention any issues that are important to you.
- Prioritize the topics you want to cover. You want your most serious concerns addressed first. If you have a lot of issues to cover, let the office know at scheduling so the doctor has enough time.
- Bring a list of medications you’re taking. This includes herbal medications, over-the-counter medicines and prescriptions. List the names of meds, doses, and frequency. If it’s difficult to make a list, put all the bottles in a bag and bring in the bag.
- Consider bringing someone with you. This person can provide support, take notes and help you remember the information.
- Ask the doctor to explain anything you don’t understand. Information about your condition or medication is only helpful if you understand it. If you are confused about something, ask the doctor to repeat it or explain things differently. If the doctor speaks too softly or quickly, ask him or her to slow down and speak up. Make sure that you hear and understand everything.